What To Bring
In many situations, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or complex treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Consultations consist of an explanation of your diagnosis, any necessary radiographs, and treatment options, and cost estimates. Please call us if you have any questions regarding your first visit: The Facial & Oral Surgery Center Fargo ND Office Phone Number 701-232-9565.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A list of all current medications and allergies
- Your medical and dental insurance cards
- Completed Patient Registration forms, which will be mailed to you or can be found on this website
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation and surgery appointments.
For patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery:
- Please have nothing to eat or drink six hours prior to your surgery (other than current medications with less than 4 oz. of water)
- Please have an adult with to drive you home
- Please wear comfortable, expendable clothing and a short-sleeved shirt
- Please alert us of any medical conditions prior to your surgery date (diabetes, heart problems, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, please request that they forward them to our office. If additional films are necessary they will be taken at our facility.