Before IV Sedation Anesthesia
What to Know The Day Before Surgery
Please read the information below to make sure you are ready for surgery by following oral surgeon instructions to prepare for IV sedation. If you have any questions, please call our Fargo ND office before your appointment: Fargo Office Phone Number 701-232-9565.
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six hours prior to the appointment. If you take prescription medications, please continue taking them as prescribed with less than 4 oz. of water.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with short sleeves.
- Please remove all earrings and facial piercings.
- Please remove contact lenses.
- If you have an illness with a fever, please notify the office: Fargo Office Phone Number 701-232-9565.
- If you have diabetes, please bring your glucometer with to your surgical appointment.
- If you take routine blood thinners (Warfarin, Coumadin, etc.), please check with Dr. Noffze prior to your surgical date for instructions: Fargo Office Phone Number 701-232-9565.