Dental Implants Customized for You
When you choose dental implants to replace your missing teeth, you are making an investment into your oral and overall health. Dental implants restore nearly all biting and chewing function, natural aesthetics to the smile and stimulate the jaw bone for continued growth—just like a natural tooth would. With proper care of your implant investment, you can expect them to last for the rest of your life. Compared to dentures or dental bridges, dental implants are the gold standard for restoring your mouth.
A common question most patients have about implants is on the overall cost of dental implants. Since every person is unique, each dental implant case is equally different. Your specific needs influence the cost of dental implants, and the best way to get an estimation on the price is to schedule a consultation and exam with Dr. Michael Noffze. During this consultation, we will discuss your oral health needs, what your smile goals are, and answer any questions you may have. When determining your cost of dental implants in Fargo, ND, we have to look at a variety of areas, each which influence the overall case.
Factors that Affect the Cost of Dental Implants
- Number of Teeth to Replace — the more teeth that need to be replaced, the more the overall cost will change
- Tooth Extraction — failing or damaged teeth will need to be extracted to make space for implants
- Bone Grafting —bone grafting and sinus lifts are often necessary before implants can be placed
- Gum Disease Care — prior to implant placement, gum disease must be treated for successful healing
- Severity of the Case — more difficult cases, like full arch implants or those in the aesthetic zone require additional work